Huggabeau Doll Clothing Set - Blush Pink Ruffly Bloomerallsby Huggabeau
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Expand your Huggabeau lovey's wardrobe with these handmade ruffly bloomeralls in blush pink. All clothing is removable and interchangeable with the entire Huggabeau brand wardrobe.
Through imaginary play, little learners practice fine motor skills by changing doll clothing and pulling outfits from the feet up, then undressing their doll by pulling clothing down.
Handcrafted with love in Canada by our friends at Huggabeau. Shop the entire Huggabeau Collection here.
• These pink ruffly bloomeralls are made from soft cotton muslin
• Recommended for children 1+
• Parents should never leave children unsupervised with doll
• Spot clean and handwash Huggabeau clothing only.
About the Brand
Huggabeau is a BIPOC and Mom-Owned brand out of Toronto, Canada with a mission to create timeless, natural loveys for the modern-day child. Entirely handmade in Canada from certified plant-derived linen, each Huggabeau comes in a removable clothing set and is finished with a hand-sewn heart, so your little one will know it was made with love. It's a keepsake that will be treasured for years to come.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy