Wooden Star & Moon Playsilk Display by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
A beautiful display option for your Playsilks and Play Cloths that you can use at home or in the classroom. Simply hang it on a wall and slip your Playsilks through! Easy and fun for children learning to care for their toys and encourages young ones to keep playrooms tidy.
Sarah's Silks inspires imaginative play in children through open-ended toys made from natural materials. Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf and Montessori education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing each toy with care for 28 years.
Thoughtfully made in California, USA by Sarah's Siks.
• Features 6 display holes, 1/2" diameter * Measures: 12" x 6" x 1/4" *
• Installation hardware not included. We recommend using a screw to secure the display to your wall.
• Made from responsibly sourced Red Oak MDF
• Installation must be done by an adult
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy