Wooden Number Puzzle & Matching Gameby Gladfolk
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Explore numbers with this innovative matching game for little hands!
Features 24 wooden blocks consisting of numbers 1-12 and their coordinating quantity shown in domino-style dots. Children are challenged to sort through and correctly match numerals with their quantities. Fun for all ages, whether introducing just a few digits at a time for toddlers or allowing older children to try and complete it in record time! Perfectly interlocking shapes make 12 satisfying number pairs for kids as they practice counting, number recognition, and subitizing.
Inspired by Montessori materials and sandpaper numbers, this tactile, durable game was created to make learning and numeracy a little more fun and a whole lot more beautiful. The lightweight wooden puzzle pieces are made of durable, natural materials and are easy for little ones to grasp, trace, feel, and explore as they learn and play. Intentionally designed in a modern, child-friendly font for easy legibility.
Handmade in the USA.
• Set contains 24 pieces, with 12 numeral pieces and 12 dot pieces. Comes in a lovely cloth drawstring bag for safekeeping.
• Each puzzle piece measures approximately 2" tall x 2" wide and 0.2" thick, forming 4" wide number pairs when matched.
• Made from sustainably sourced Maple & sealed with organic food-grade mineral oil.
• Recommended for children 3 years+
About the Brand
Gladfolk is a family-owned brand that operates from its beautiful 15-acre property in Ohio, USA. Known for their handcrafted, ethically made children's products, they are sure to be a much-loved brand in your home!
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy