Double Sided Wooden Alphabet Discs (Set of 100 Mini Discs)by Tree Fort Toys
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
These double-sided (upper & lower case) alphabet learning discs are the perfect hands-on educational tool to practice and learn the English alphabet. Easy to throw in your bag and built to last, these wooden discs are the perfect addition to keep learning at home! The mini 1" discs are the perfect size to pair with your favourite hundred board. You and your child will love learning the alphabet and have fun practicing spelling names and words with these tactile wooden discs with easy-to-read letters
Made in Canada by our friends at Tree Fort Toys.
• Set includes one hundred double-sided (upper and lower case letters) 1" diameter hardwood discs (2-6 of each letter depending on the frequency of letters in common words)
• Letters permanently laser engraved into the wood - no inks or paints used!
• Made from FSC Certified wood
• Packaged in a 4x6 cotton drawstring bag - perfect for gift giving, storage, and taking the game on the go
• Recommended for children 5 years+
About the Brand
Tree Fort Toys is a Canadian & Mom-Owned brand based n Victoria, British Columbia. Each toy, game, and learning material is intentionally designed to help promote cognitive development and creative learning for children of all ages. Using all-natural materials, these Montessori, labour-of-love toys are simple, beautiful, and eco-conscious.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
These wooden letters are great for learning with, whether your child is learning letters and their sounds or how to spell words. Having them double sided with upper case and lower case letters is brilliant and very helpful when teaching your child the letters.
They are great for using with sensory bins and are a perfect size for small hands to grab. As a bonus they’re beautiful!