Wonderie "Fairy Dust Garden" Vegan Play Clothby Wondercloths
This purchase helps provide 3 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Welcome to the Fairy Dust Garden, where dancing fairies, shimmering waterfalls, and charming toadstools transport children to a magical world. Littles will delight in imagining themselves on wondrous adventures in a far-off land.
From small world play to den building, from dressing up to wrapping presents, children can dance with it, let it blow in the wind, tie it on a stick, wear it as a cape or even hang it on the wall as a piece of art. Your child decides how to use the cloth, and that's where the magic lies…
Designed in the UK by Wonderie (formerly Wondercloths).
• Cloth measures 100cm x 100cm
• All cloths include handy stitched-in hanging hooks
• Every design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-thing
• Cloths are machine washable (cold or warm cycle)
• You can also safely iron the cloths at a low temperate
About the Brand
Wondercloths is a woman-owned, small UK business founded by Vi, a busy mum of 2 who loves to create eco-conscious products for her children, and yours!
When she went looking for vegan play silks and couldn't find one, Vi decided to make it herself! Every Wondercloth design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-things.
Wondercloths are proudly made by a production partner who specializes in planet-friendly, 100% organic fabrics and plastic & toxin-free dyes.