Wonderie "In Bloom" Vegan Play Clothby Wondercloths
This purchase helps provide 3 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
A field of blooming wildflowers, butterflies and mini creatures invites children to take a closer look at nature. This beautifully hand-illustrated cloth is a wonderful open-ended resource, and inspires fun & learning through self-directed play.
From small world play to den building, from dressing up to wrapping presents, children can dance with it, let it blow in the wind, tie it on a stick, wear it as a cape or even hang it on the wall as a piece of art.
Your child decides how to use the cloth, and that’s where the magic lies…
Designed in the UK by Wonderie (formerly Wondercloths).
• Cloth measures 100cm x 100cm
• All cloths include handy stitched-in hanging hooks
• Every design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-thing
• Made of 100% GOTS Certified cotton
• Printed with eco-friendly, toxin-free dyes
• Packaged completely plastic-free
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• All cloths are CE UKCA Tested
• Cloths are machine washable (cold or warm cycle)
• You can also safely iron the cloths at a low temperate
About the Brand
Wondercloths is a woman-owned, small UK business founded by Vi, a busy mum of 2 who loves to create eco-conscious products for her children, and yours!
When she went looking for vegan play silks and couldn't find one, Vi decided to make it herself! Every Wondercloth design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-things.
Wondercloths are proudly made by a production partner who specializes in planet-friendly, 100% organic fabrics and plastic & toxin-free dyes.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125 CAD
• $9.99 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
My kids have had so much fun playing with this on the floor with their resin butterflies and toy bugs! It’s sparked lots of conversations about roots and how flowers grow. Could easily hang this in the playroom as art when the kiddos are done playing with it!
When I was trying to decide on which Wondercloths to get first, I put a poll up in Instagram stories, and this beauty was the fan favourite with the most votes - and you can see why (though it’s even more beautiful in person)! My favourite part of the stunning illustration on this cloth, is that it shows what’s happening above in the garden (flower blooms, butterflies, a snail) and down below in the dirt (seeds/bulbs, earthworms)! So many learning opportunities and fun ways to play with this one! These cloths are huge, and the quality is amazing! We have a long wishlist for more!
We absolutely loved our In Bloom Wondercloth! It was the perfect addition to our sensory play and it is amazing for open ended play!