Wondercloths "Frozen Arctic" Vegan Play Cloth
A hungry polar bear roams the vast, white wilderness, narwhales are tusking and a spotted seal takes a rest. What else might be found in the icy waters?
This beautifully hand-illustrated cloth is a wonderfully open-ended resource, and inspires fun & learning through self-directed play.
From small world play to den building, from dressing up to wrapping presents, children can dance with it, let it blow in the wind, tie it on a stick, wear it as a cape or even hang it on the wall as a piece of art.
Your child decides how to use the cloth, and that’s where the magic lies…
Designed in the UK by Wondercloth. Ethically and responsibly made in China.
- Made of 100% GOTS Certified cotton
- Printed with eco-friendly, toxin-free dyes
- Cloth measures 100cm x 100cm
- All cloths include handy stitched-in hanging hooks
- Packaged completely plastic-free
- Every design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-thing
- Recommended for children 3 years +
- All cloths are CE UKCA Tested
- Cloths are machine washable (cold or warm cycle)
- You can also safely iron the cloths at a low temperate