Weather Stones (Set of 10)by Yellow Door
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
These engaging and tactile weather stones can be used in so many ways: record the weather, make a forecast, sort by the different conditions, press into playdough or create stories alongside other props.
Made from a unique stone mix, the symbols are robust enough to be used outside, whatever the weather! Includes ten stones engraved and painted with the following representations: dark cloud, light cloud, hail, rain, rainbow, snow, sun, sunny intervals, thunderstorm, and wind.
Designed in the UK by Yellow Door. Responsibly made in China.
• Stones are made from a unique stone composite and are incredibly durable. They are safe to use indoors and outdoors and are easy to clean.
• Each stone measures between 1½-2¼” high.
• Each set contains 10 unique stones engraved and painted with the following representations: dark cloud, light cloud, hail, rain, rainbow, snow, sun, sunny intervals, thunderstorm, and wind.
• Recommended for children 2 years+
About the Brand
Yellow Door is an award-winning UK children's brand that creates multisensory resources for children. Their products are made from organic resin and real stone mix, making them durable, easy to clean, and great for indoor and outdoor play. Play is at the heart of everything they do - Yellow Door is passionate about creating toys that help enable language-rich play environments to enhance children’s learning, their well-being and their future success.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy