Sarah's Silks Seek & Find Playsilk (Snow Day)by Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Immerse your little explorer in a whimsical winter wonderland with Sarah's Silks' Seek & Find Playsilk (Snowy Day edition). Every swirl of this silk reveals delightful secrets! Children are transported to a snowy scene where they can spot vibrant illustrations of playful animals, hidden trinkets, and joyful winter moments. Each Seek & Find Playsilk comes with enchanting cards, teeming with prompts to ignite their curious minds. Whether it's a mischievous squirrel or a cozy winter hat, the challenges are endless!
Why we love Sarah's Silks Seek & Find Playsilk (Snowy Day):
- Interactive Play: Comes with unique cards for guided seek and find fun.
- Travel-Friendly: Packs effortlessly for endless entertainment on-the-go.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Made from 100% pure mulberry silk with hand-detailed illustrations.
- Versatile Fun: More than a game, it's an accessory, backdrop, and shawl.
- Limited Edition Charm: A prized addition to any toy collection.
Whisk your child away to a captivating winter scene and watch their imaginations run wild with every discovery they make on their Snowy Day adventure!
• Seek & Find Playsilks are 21" x 26" and made from heavyweight, 100% pure mulberry silk.
• Included with every Seek & Find Playsilk is a one-of-a-kind card with suggestions for children to easily begin the seek and find fun!
• The Snowy Day Seek & Find features artwork by Gemma Koomen. Find her at @gemmakoomen on Instagram.
• Made with 100% sustainably sourced, hand-woven mulberry silk & elastic
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy