Sea Shell Eco Mouldby Kinfolk Pantry
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Dive into the world of eco-conscious play with our Sea Shell Eco Mould, where sustainability meets boundless creativity! This extraordinary mould is a true gem in the realm of playtime, crafted entirely from recycled wood-mill sawdust and biodegradable PLA plastic. The possibilities with this mould are as vast as the ocean itself. It's the perfect companion for sensory play, whether in sand, clay, mud, playdough, or any other creative medium your child can dream up. They can bring it along to the beach for seashell and rock-collecting adventures, adding an educational and eco-conscious twist to their explorations.
- Eco-friendly: Crafted from recycled wood-mill sawdust and biodegradable PLA plastic.
- Sustainable alternative to traditional plastic sensory trays and moulds.
- Encourages sensory play, creativity, and outdoor exploration.
- Versatile for use with sand, clay, mud, playdough, and more.
- Fosters an eco-conscious mindset from a young age.
Elevate your child's playtime with the elegance and wonder of our Sea Shell Eco Mould. It's more than just a mould; it's a gateway to a more sustainable and imaginative world of play.
• The listing is for 1 Sea Shell Eco Mould
• Cutters are made from recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic. PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust we use is recycled and untreated. We are committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
• We only use biodegradable elements in our cutters
• Recommended for children 3 years+
• Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough.
• To prolong the life of your dough cutters, avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture.
• Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics.
• Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
About the Brand
Kinfolk Pantry is a family-owned Australian brand with a passion for natural learning and fun! They specialize in early learning and play resources that are ethically made out of recycled and plant-based materials, eco-friendly and non-toxic, and packaged using only compostable and recycled materials.
Lovingly made from their home to yours, these small-batch products are sure to spark some creativity and imaginative play at home.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy