Under the Sea Playsilk by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
The Under The Sea Playsilk features a gorgeous, hand-painted illustration depicting a beautiful under-the-sea scene - perfect for your child's small world, imaginative play.
Playsilks are made from heavyweight, 100% pure mulberry silk, making them eco-friendly and silky soft, for all those wonderful play adventures!
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly hand-woven by female artisans in China.
• Measures 21" x 21"
• Made from heavyweight, 100% pure mulberry silk.
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy