Sarah's Silks Fairy Wings (Hummingbird Pink)by Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Introducing the Fairy Wings in Hummingbird Pink, a limited edition treasure from Sarah's Silks Easter Collection. These Wings bring the enchantment of fairy tales into the real world, allowing children to soar into realms of endless imagination. For over 27 years, Sarah's Silks has been adding magic to children's play with these beautifully crafted Wings. The comfortable elastic loops make it easy for little ones to slip the Wings on and off by themselves, allowing for quick costume changes and adventures that stretch as far as their imaginations. With enough elasticity to fit over clothing, these Wings are not only a joy to wear but also encourage imaginative dress-up styling.
Designed with simplicity and versatility in mind, these Wings let children become anything they dream of – dragons, birds, butterflies, fairies, and more. Each pair of Wings is a work of art, 100% real silk painted and silk-screened by hand, with eco-friendly, non-toxic dyes, ensuring safe and sustainable play. Sarah's Silks is committed to fostering open-ended play, and these Wings are a perfect example, inviting children to create, dream, and explore in a world of their own making.
Why we love Sarah's Silks Wings (Humminbird Pink):
- Unique Hummingbird Pink: Captivating colour for imaginative play.
- Easy to Wear: Elastic loops for effortless on and off.
- Versatile Imagining: Perfect for various fantasy play scenarios.
- Eco-Friendly Material: Made with non-toxic dye and 100% real silk.
- Fosters Creativity: Encourages children to imagine and explore different roles.
With the Fairy Wings in Hummingbird Pink from Sarah's Silks, children are invited to spread their wings and let their fantasies take flight, adding a touch of magic to every day.
• Silk Fairy Wings are 26-inches long
• Fits most children ages 3 to 8.
• Made with 100% pure mulberry silk
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy