Mini Silk & Wood Streamer (Sea) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Create some magic and dance away in the wind with this beautiful mini handmade silk and wood streamer! Made from 100% mulberry silk and sustainably sourced baltic birch wood, this wooden wand with a shimmering rainbow silk streamer is sure to be a special keepsake for your little one!
Mini Streamers encourage your child to play actively, increase their quality of movement, and make them want to dance! Some pretend play ideas include waving in the wind, writing letters in the air, pretend fishing, and so much more! Looking for the larger version of this streamer? You can find it here.
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly handmade by female artisans in China.
• The Mini Sea Streamer is an 8-inch, birch wood wand with a colorful, 3-foot long, 1-inch wide Sea blue/green Silk Streamer
• Made from 100% mulberry silk and sustainably sourced baltic birch wood
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy