Mini Halloween Eco Cutter Setby Kinfolk Pantry
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Get ready to shape spooky creations with our Halloween Eco Play-Dough Cutters, where eco-friendliness meets imaginative fun!
The set includes five delightfully eerie shapes: a Haunted House, a whimsical Ghost, a fluttering Bat, a Witch Hat, and a spooky Spider Web. These cutters are perfect companions for playdough adventures, inspiring creativity and fine motor skills in little hands. As children press, mould, and cut, they'll not only be crafting spooky scenes but also learning the importance of sustainability.
Why we love the Mini Halloween Eco Cutter Set:
- Eco-friendly: Crafted from recycled wood-mill sawdust and biodegradable PLA plastic.
- Sustainable alternative to traditional plastic cutters.
- Encourages imaginative play and fine motor skills.
- Set includes five Halloween-themed shapes for spooky creativity.
- Promotes eco-consciousness from a young age.
Join the fun and make Halloween both playful and eco-friendly with our Halloween Eco Play-Dough Cutters. They're not just cutters; they're a step towards a brighter, more sustainable future!
• The listing is for 1 set of Mini Halloween Cutters, which includes 1x Haunted House, 1x Ghost, 1x Bat, 1x Witch Hat, 1x Spider Webb
• Cutters are made from recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic. PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust we use is recycled and untreated. We are committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
• We only use biodegradable elements in our cutters
• Recommended for children 3 years+
• Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough.
• To prolong the life of your dough cutters, avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture.
• Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics.
• Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
About the Brand
Kinfolk Pantry is a family-owned Australian brand with a passion for natural learning and fun! They specialize in early learning and play resources that are ethically made out of recycled and plant-based materials, eco-friendly and non-toxic, and packaged using only compostable and recycled materials.
Lovingly made from their home to yours, these small-batch products are sure to spark some creativity and imaginative play at home.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy