Let's Investigate - Seashore Sensory Stonesby Yellow Door
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Be transported to the ocean and explore the enticing flora and fauna of the seashore with these tactile stones. Durable for use in their natural environment, in water and sand, they are perfect for outdoor discoveries and investigative play, and can easily be cleaned for the next adventure! Why not take them on a beach trip and compare them with some real natural treasures? They can be used to create small world rockpools, make imprints in play dough and make crayon rubbings. Children will enjoy such activities, learning more about one of the richest and most diverse environments on the planet.
Designed in the UK by Yellow Door. Responsibly made in China.
• Each set contains eight stones: auger shell, crab, jellyfish, lobster, nautilus shell, seaweed, starfish and whelk shell.
• Stones are made from a unique stone composite and are incredibly durable. They are safe to use indoors and outdoors and are easy to clean.
• Stones measure approx 2½”
• Recommended for children 2 years+
About the Brand
Yellow Door is an award-winning UK children's brand that creates multisensory resources for children. Their products are made from organic resin and real stone mix, making them durable, easy to clean, and great for indoor and outdoor play. Play is at the heart of everything they do - Yellow Door is passionate about creating toys that help enable language-rich play environments to enhance children’s learning, their well-being and their future success.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy