Large Play Pie Mould (Biodegradable Play Pie Eco Pan)by Kinfolk Pantry
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Make a play pie, scoop up some of your favourite sensory materials or bring it along on an adventure outdoors! There are so many fun ways to use and play with our Eco Play Pie Mould! Made from 100% non-toxic, biodegradable materials, this play mould can withstand hours of fun and is sure to spark some curious creations!
Made in Australia by our friends at Kinfolk Pantry.
• The listing is for one Large Play Pie Mould
• Cutters are made from recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic. PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust we use is recycled and untreated. We are committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
• Recommended for children 3 years+
• Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough.
• To prolong the life of your dough cutters, avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture. Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
About the Brand
Kinfolk Pantry is a family-owned Australian brand with a passion for natural learning and fun! They specialize in early learning and play resources that are ethically made out of recycled and plant-based materials, eco-friendly and non-toxic, and packaged using only compostable and recycled materials.
Lovingly made from their home to yours, these small-batch products are sure to spark some creativity and imaginative play at home.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy