Kinfolk Pantry Easter Egg Stamp Setby Kinfolk Pantry
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Hop into a world of eco-friendly creativity with Kinfolk Pantry's Easter Egg Stamp Set. Lovingly handcrafted in Australia, this set is a celebration of sustainable play. Made from recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic, it reflects our commitment to the environment and the future of our planet. The set includes a large egg eco cutter and four delightful pattern eco stamps with a handy eco stamp handle, perfect for crafting a variety of Easter egg designs in play-dough. Ideal for little hands and big imaginations, this set promises hours of creative fun and makes a perfect gift for your little one's Easter basket.
Why we love the Easter Egg Stamp Set:
- Sustainable Materials: Crafted from recycled and eco-friendly materials, promoting environmental awareness.
- Versatile Creativity: Includes a variety of stamps for endless play-dough design possibilities.
- Handmade Charm: Each piece is uniquely crafted, ensuring a personal touch.
- Perfect Gift: An ideal addition to any Easter basket, fostering joy and imagination.
Delight in the simple joys of imaginative play with our Easter Egg Stampe Set, where every press and pattern is a step towards fun and eco-conscious exploration!
• This set includes 1 x Large Egg Eco Cutter, 1 x Pattern Eco Stamp Set. (4 tiles), 1 x Eco Stamp Handle
• Cutters are made from recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic. PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust we use is recycled and untreated. We are committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
• We only use biodegradable elements in our cutters,
• Recommended for children 3 years+
• Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough.
• To prolong the life of your dough cutters, avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture. Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
About the Brand
Kinfolk Pantry is a family-owned Australian brand with a passion for natural learning and fun! They specialize in early learning and play resources that are ethically made out of recycled and plant-based materials, eco-friendly and non-toxic, and packaged using only compostable and recycled materials.
Lovingly made from their home to yours, these small-batch products are sure to spark some creativity and imaginative play at home.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy