Huggabeau "Lumi" Bunny in Sage Green Dress (Handmade in Canada)
Say hello to Lumi the Bunny from the Candian brand, Huggabeau. A Waldorf-inspired lovey that is sure to be your little ones' new favourite companion!
Entirely handmade by a Canadian Mama of 3, Lumi is made with100% certified non-toxic linen that is derived from a natural flax plant. Playful but sophisticated, minimalistic and timeless, this lovey is a keepsake that will grow with your child. Its sweet face is embroidered, as is the linen-coloured heart on its chest, letting the hugger know that love is behind it all.
Lumi is paired with Huggabeau's Lily Dress in Sage- a soft tent dress with an elastic collar. All clothing is removable and interchangeable with the Huggabeau brand wardrobe.
Handcrafted with love in Canada by our friends at Huggabeau.
- Bunny is Approximately 12" long
- Made with 100% certified non-toxic linen that is derived from a natural flax plant
- Dress is made from cotton knit
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester filling made from recycled materials
- Recommended for children 1+
- Parents should never leave children unsupervised with doll
How to Care for your Huggabeau Lumi:
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are most recommended for all handmade dolls.
- If necessary, Huggabeau's can be machine washed in a gentle or delicate cycle (cold water and low or no spin) and should be laid flat to dry. Do not wash Huggabeau dolls with other items. It is suggested to spot clean before using the machine.
- Handwash Huggabeau clothing only.