Huggabeau Coco Bear in Mint Green Shortalls (Handmade in Canada)by Huggabeau
This purchase helps provide 3 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Say hello to Coco the Bear from the Canadian brand, Huggabeau. A Waldorf-inspired lovey that is sure to be your little ones' new favourite companion!
Entirely handmade by a Canadian Mama of 3, Coco is made with 100% certified non-toxic linen that is derived from a natural flax plant. Playful but sophisticated, minimalistic and timeless, this lovey is a keepsake that will grow with your child. Its sweet face is embroidered, as is the linen-coloured heart on its chest, letting the hugger know that love is behind it all.
Sootie is paired with Huggabeau's Mint Green Shortalls. All clothing is removable and interchangeable with the Huggabeau brand wardrobe.
Handcrafted with love in Canada by our friends at Huggabeau. Shop the entire Huggabeau collection here.
• Coco the Bear is approximately 12" long
• Made with 100% certified non-toxic linen that is derived from a natural flax plant
• The shortalls are made from soft stretchy cotton.
• Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester filling made from recycled materials
• Recommended for children 1+
• Parents should never leave children unsupervised with doll
• Spot cleaning and hand washing are most recommended for all handmade dolls.
• If necessary, Huggabeau's can be machine washed in a gentle or delicate cycle (cold water and low or no spin) and should be laid flat to dry. • Do not wash Huggabeau dolls with other items. It is suggested to spot clean before using the machine.
• Handwash Huggabeau clothing only.
About the Brand
Huggabeau is a BIPOC and Mom-Owned brand out of Toronto, Canada with a mission to create timeless, natural loveys for the modern-day child. Entirely handmade in Canada from certified plant-derived linen, each Huggabeau comes in a removable clothing set and is finished with a hand-sewn heart, so your little one will know it was made with love. It's a keepsake that will be treasured for years to come.