Natural Canvas Mushroom Pillow by Imani Collectiveby Imani Collective
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Add texture and personality to your little ones' room with this modern mushroom pillow. Sewn and screen printed by hand on natural organic canvas. All materials are sourced in Kenya and sewn locally.
Handmade in Kenya by Imani Collective.
• Measures 8'x10"
• Black and terracotta red screen print
• Made from sustainably sourced, local organic natural canvas
• The pillow is not a toy and should be used only for decor purposes - do not leave in a crib or bed with a child unattended
• Pillow can pose a choking hazard if used incorrectly
• Spot clean recommended
• If very dirty, you can place it in the washing machine on gentle cycle. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Do not put in the dryer.
About the Brand
Imani Collective is a socio-economic empowerment organization that employs over eighty Kenyan women + men in Mtepeni Village and Mombasa, Kenya along with half a dozen women stateside to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind wall tapestries and home decor pieces. They support the integrity of ethically sourced, artisan-made goods and at their heart is to create opportunities for men and women to make them.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy