Handmade Beaver Rattle & Teething Toyby The Wooden Kind
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
A safe, natural alternative to plastic, this handmade Beaver Rattle and Teething Toy is made from Canadian Cherry Hardwood - a beautiful rugged wood that doesn't splinter and has natural antibacterial properties, making it safe and durable for your little one. The perfect gift for an expecting mama or a new baby!
Hand-made with love in Canada by our friends at The Wooden Kind.
• Made of 100% Canadian Cherry Wood
• Finished with 100% Natural Food-Grade Walrus Oil (made up of Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Vitamin E & Beeswax)
• Measures 5"x5" (12.7cm x 12.7cm)
• Recommended for infants 0+ months
About the Brand
The Wooden Kind is a small independent Canadian workshop in Sudbury, ON dedicated to the production of hand-crafted wooden toys for babies and children. The simple & modern designs of their toys are meant to help spark the imagination and creativity of little ones all while offering a plastic-free toy alternative in the home. Not only do their toys bring a feeling of nostalgia to Parents and Grandparents, but they can also double as beautiful “minimalist” home decor.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
The beaver rattle is adorable. Baby hasn’t arrived yet so it hasn’t been tested but I’m happy with it!