Giant Playsilk (Desert) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Giant Playsilks are inspiring, magical toys that children will be drawn to play with time and time again. The simplicity and open-ended nature of Giant Playsilks tap directly into the child’s creative potential.
Giant Playsilks measure 70 x 35 inches - ideal for parachute play, draping as a canopy over a bed, a roof for a play stand, fort building, or as a backdrop for puppet shows. Pairs great with our Playclips!
• Measures 70 x 35 inches
• Made with 100% lightweight (5 momme) sustainably & responsibly sourced, hand-woven silk
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy