Emotion Stones (Set of 12)by Yellow Door
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Beautifully crafted from a durable stone mix, these tactile stones will support children in identifying facial expressions and emotions and will help them to communicate how they are feeling and understand the feelings of others.
There are 12 stones in the set, each measuring 1 3/4″ and covering the following emotions: happy, sad, angry, surprised, frightened, worried, proud, confused, calm, bored, shy, and embarrassed.
Designed in the UK by Yellow Door. Responsibly made in China.
• Stones are made from a unique stone composite and are incredibly durable. They are safe to use indoors and outdoors and are easy to clean.
• Each stone measures1 3/4″
• Each set contains 12 unique stones covering the following emotions: happy, sad, angry, surprised, frightened, worried, proud, confused, calm, bored, shy, and embarrassed.
• Recommended for children 2 years+
About the Brand
Yellow Door is an award-winning UK children's brand that creates multisensory resources for children. Their products are made from organic resin and real stone mix, making them durable, easy to clean, and great for indoor and outdoor play. Play is at the heart of everything they do - Yellow Door is passionate about creating toys that help enable language-rich play environments to enhance children’s learning, their well-being and their future success.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy