Silk Crown (Sea) by Sarah's Siksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Children will love incorporating this reversible,100% silk crown into their dress-up and imaginary play! Plus, it's wonderful for birthdays and other celebrations!
Our new line of play crowns from Sarah's Silks are shiny, beautiful, and fit comfortably. The elastic back allows them to stretch to fit most head sizes, so they can grow alongside your child. Hand-painted and hand-sewn on luminously textured jacquard silk in vibrant, playful colorways, these beautiful heirloom crowns will become a sure favourite for those everyday childhood adventures!
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly handmade by female artisans in China.
• Silk Crowns are 21-inches in circumference with an elastic band that stretches to fit most heads comfortably
• Made with 100% textured jacquard silk (sustainably sourced, hand-painted & hand-woven)
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy