Dress-Up Fairy Wings (Sea) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
What could be more magical than having your very own pair of Silk Wings? Comfortable and versatile, these beautiful Wings by Sarah's Silks have been a staple in dress-up boxes for over 27 years.
Elastic loops make the Wings easy for children to slip on and off all by themselves, with enough stretch to fit comfortably over clothing for imaginative dress-up styling. The wings are designed to be simple and open-ended, so children can imagine they are anything they want to be!
• Fairy Wings are 26-inches long
• Made with 100% mulberry silk (sustainably sourced, hand-painted & hand-woven)
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy