Silk Garland (Blossom) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
These versatile, 100% Silk Garlands can be worn simply on the head or waist, or in combination with play silks to create skirts, pants, headdresses, and more! Each garland is finished with a hand-sewn satin rose and four flowing ribbons, making each one truly one of a kind!
Our new line of garlands from Sarah's Silks are handmade from 100% silk, making them silky soft, but durable for all those dancing and play adventures. The edges of each play silk are hand-hemmed with the finest attention to quality and detail, ensuring your little one gets lots of playtime for years to come.
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly hand-woven by female artisans in China.
• Made with 100% sustainably sourced, hand-woven mulberry silk & elastic
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy