100% Silk Dress-Up Tutu (Blossom) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
This beautiful blossom Tutu from Sarah's Silks is comfortable, versatile, and made for dancing, playing, and movement of all kinds! Little ones are able to easily slip them on and off all by themselves and wear them over their favourite outfits for added fun throughout the day!
Each Tutu is handmade from 100% silk, making them silky soft, but durable for all those dancing and play adventures. The edges of each play tut are hand-hemmed with the finest attention to quality and detail, ensuring your little one gets lots of playtime for years to come.
• The Tutu has an elastic waist that stretches comfortably from 20 to 26 inches and is 8 inches in length
• Made with 2 layers of 100% sustainably sourced, hand-woven mulberry silk & elastic
• Hand-painted in our beloved Blossom colorway.
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy