Numbers Pebbles (Set of 22)by Yellow Door
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Build a fascination for numbers with our best-selling Number Pebbles. These tactile pebbles are guaranteed to appeal to children’s natural instincts to sort and collect. Cast from a unique stone mix, they are durable for use in sand, water and outdoors, offering young learners the opportunity to explore numbers across many areas of a setting.
Designed in the UK by Yellow Door. Responsibly made in China.
• Each set includes two of numbers 0-10 (22 pebbles).
• Stones are made from a unique stone composite and are incredibly durable. They are safe to use indoors and outdoors and are easy to clean.
• Each pebble measures approximately 1 1/2″.
• Recommended for children 2 years+
About the Brand
Yellow Door is an award-winning UK children's brand that creates multisensory resources for children. Their products are made from organic resin and real stone mix, making them durable, easy to clean, and great for indoor and outdoor play. Play is at the heart of everything they do - Yellow Door is passionate about creating toys that help enable language-rich play environments to enhance children’s learning, their well-being and their future success.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy