Wooden Number Puzzleby Oyuncak House
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Discover, play and learn numbers zero through nine with this solid beautiful handmade puzzle. Not only will this puzzle support the development of number sense and early math skills, but it also fosters hand-eye coordination, problem-solving, and of course, imaginative play! Fill the base with various sensory materials (sand, rice, beans) and have fun exploring numbers and puzzles in a whole new way!
Handmade in Turkey by Oyuncak House.
PLEASE NOTE: Puzzles come in various shades of wood - some letters are very dark walnut and others are lighter, giving each puzzle a unique look & feel!
• Numbers 0-9 are made from Walnut wood
• Base made of Linden wood and measures 22x30cm
• Finished with natural, non-toxic Linseed oil (EN-71 compliant)
• Recommended for ages 3 years +
About the Brand
Oyuncak House is a small, independent toy maker in Turkey. They make beautiful, all-natural international toys and learning aids that support imaginative play and cognitive development. Come explore the wide variety of products this wonderful brand has to offer!
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
This puzzle is well made. The numbers are a good size and the edges are nicely rounded. It will make a nice play/learning resource.