Wooden Daisy Flower Plate / Sensory Tray (Made in Canada)by Aw & Co.
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
This sweet handmade wooden Daisy Flower Plate is great for snack time AND playtime! Use it as a plate for meals & snacks, or as a creative sensory tray for an invitation to play! It's got so many great uses!
Made from 100% Canadian Maple and finished with natural food-grade oil, it's sustainable, safe and handcrafted to perfection.
Handmade in Canada by our friends at AW & Collective.
• Made from sustainably sourced 100% Canadian Maple
• Size is approx. 7.7 x 7.5
• Sanded smooth and finished with a natural, food-grade oil
• Recommended for ages 1+
• Clean using mild dish soap and water and let air dry overnight. Never submerge the plate in water or put it in the dishwasher. Every few months, rub the plate with natural oil (olive, flax, avocado) to restore its beautiful, finished look.
About the Brand
Aw & Co. is a family-owned shop based in British Columbia, Canada. Together, Mom, Alisa and Dad, William design and craft beautiful, intentional children's products using sustainably sourced Canadian hardwoods and natural, food-grade finishes. Their small-batch wooden sensory plates & products are sure to be loved for years to come!
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125 CAD
• $9.99 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy