Wooden Alphabet Puzzle & Letter Matching Gameby Gladfolk
This purchase helps provide 2 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Explore the Alphabet with this innovative matching game for little hands!
Featuring all 26 uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet in a modern sans serif font, children are challenged to sort through all 52 interlocking wooden puzzle pieces and form letter pairs. Fun for all ages, whether introducing just a few letters at a time for toddlers or allowing older children to try and complete it in record time! Perfectly interlocking shapes make satisfying pairs for kids as they observe and interact with the full alphabet.
Inspired by Montessori movable alphabets and textured sandpaper letters, this tactile, durable game was designed to make learning and literacy a little more fun and a whole lot more beautiful. The lightweight wooden puzzle pieces are made of durable, natural materials and are easy for little ones to grasp, trace, feel, and explore as they learn and play.
Handmade in the USA.
• Set contains 26 uppercase & 26 lowercase letters and comes in a lovely cloth drawstring bag for safekeeping
• Each puzzle piece measures approximately 2" tall x 2" wide and 0.2" thick, forming 4" wide letter pairs when interlocked.
• Made from sustainably sourced Maple & sealed with organic food-grade mineral oil
• This wooden alphabet puzzle is recommended for children 3 years+
About the Brand
Gladfolk is a family-owned brand that operates from its beautiful 15-acre property in Ohio, USA. Known for their handcrafted, ethically made children's products, they are sure to be a much-loved brand in your home!
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy