Wonderie "Land Before Our Time" Dinosaur Vegan Play Clothby Wonderie
This purchase helps provide 2 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
An erupting volcano, a T-Rex, a Pterodactyl and a Brachiosaurus can be found in this Jurassic landscape. The perfect backdrop for a session of pre-historic dinosaur play. This beautifully hand-illustrated cloth is a wonderful open-ended resource, and inspires fun & learning through self-directed play.
From small world play to den building, from dressing up to wrapping presents, children can dance with it, let it blow in the wind, tie it on a stick, wear it as a cape or even hang it on the wall as a piece of art.
Your child decides how to use the cloth, and that’s where the magic lies…
• Cloth measures 100cm x 100cm
• All cloths include handy stitched-in hanging hooks
• Every design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-thing
• Made of 100% GOTS Certified cotton
• Printed with eco-friendly, toxin-free dyes
• Packaged completely plastic-free
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• All cloths are CE UKCA Tested
About the Brand
Wondercloths is a woman-owned, small UK business founded by Vi, a busy mum of 2 who loves to create eco-conscious products for her children, and yours!
When she went looking for vegan play silks and couldn't find one, Vi decided to make it herself! Every Wondercloth design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-things.
Wondercloths are proudly made by a production partner who specializes in planet-friendly, 100% organic fabrics and plastic & toxin-free dyes.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
I am really impressed by the artwork on the play cloth, the colours are absolutely beautiful! So much better in person!
Being washable is a huge plus for me however the down side is that it’s cotton, had it been something even softer I think he could find even more uses for it, unfortunately it’s a little stiff. That being said the stiffer fabric works well as a play mat or on the wall…so it’s a toss up :)
All in all, I will be repeat customer!