Wondercloths "Day at the Beach" Vegan Play Cloth
What are the different types of shells? What does the sand feel like and why do some crabs walk sideways? There’s much to explore on a day at the beach.
This beautifully hand-illustrated cloth is a wonderfully open-ended resource, and inspires fun & learning through self-directed play.
From small world play to den building, from dressing up to wrapping presents, children can dance with it, let it blow in the wind, tie it on a stick, wear it as a cape or even hang it on the wall as a piece of art.
Your child decides how to use the cloth, and that’s where the magic lies…
Designed in the UK by Wondercloth. Ethically and responsibly made in China.
- Made of 100% GOTS Certified cotton
- Printed with eco-friendly, toxin-free dyes
- Cloth measures 100cm x 100cm
- All cloths include handy stitched-in hanging hooks
- Packaged completely plastic-free
- Every design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-thing
- Recommended for children 3 years +
- All cloths are CE UKCA Tested
- Cloths are machine washable (cold or warm cycle)
- You can also safely iron the cloths at a low temperate