Wonderie "Alphabet" Vegan Play Clothby Wondercloths
This purchase helps provide 2 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Brightly coloured letters make for a fun way to explore the alphabet! Take the cloth on your next nature walk and find sticks, leaves and stones to make a nature alphabet, or challenge children to collect objects with each letter and place them on the correct letter. There are so many fun ways to use this cloth!
This beautifully hand-illustrated cloth is a wonderful open-ended resource, and inspires fun & learning through self-directed play.
From small world play to den building, from dressing up to wrapping presents, children can dance with it, let it blow in the wind, tie it on a stick, wear it as a cape or even hang it on the wall as a piece of art.
Your child decides how to use the cloth, and that’s where the magic lies…
Designed in the UK by Wonderie (formerly Wondercloths).
• Cloth measures 70cm x 70cm
• All cloths include handy stitched-in hanging hooks
• Every design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-thing
• Made of 100% GOTS Certified cotton
• Printed with eco-friendly, toxin-free dyes
• Packaged completely plastic-free
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• All cloths are CE UKCA Tested
• Cloths are machine washable (cold or warm cycle)
• You can also safely iron the cloths at a low temperate
About the Brand
Wondercloths is a woman-owned, small UK business founded by Vi, a busy mum of 2 who loves to create eco-conscious products for her children, and yours!
When she went looking for vegan play silks and couldn't find one, Vi decided to make it herself! Every Wondercloth design is lovingly hand-painted from scratch, with each image carefully crafted to contain just the right blend of scenery and detail to spark a child’s imagination, leaving plenty of room to add figures, toys and play-things.
Wondercloths are proudly made by a production partner who specializes in planet-friendly, 100% organic fabrics and plastic & toxin-free dyes.