Silk Skytail (Rainbow) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Throw it! Catch it! Spin it!
Say HELLO to Skytails from Sarah's Silks - a "bonkless" rubber ball covered in silk, that is easy to throw by the tail for hours of active fun! And the best part is - it doesn't hurt when you get hit by it!
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly handmade by female artisans in China.
• A red stuffed ball with a rainbow silk tail.
• Comes packaged in a silk bag.
• Made from 100% mulberry silk and sustainably sourced baltic birch wood
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy