Silk Covered Toy Sword (Star) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Have some fun with this silk & foam toy sword! Kids will love engaging in active play while using their imagination and creativity with this beautiful toy. It's great for developing hand-eye coordination, motor skills and independence. Pretend play toys offer so many wonderful possibilities for little ones to create and engage in play.
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly handmade by female artisans in China.
• Measure 17-inches in length
• Made from soft but stiff foam.
• Covered with royal blue jacquard pattern silk handle with a golden silk 'blade'.
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy