"Roar" Canvas Pennant by Imani Collectiveby Imani Collective
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Add texture and personality to your walls with this modern pennant! Sewn and screen printed by hand on natural organic canvas. All materials are sourced in Kenya and sewn locally.
Handmade in Kenya by Imani Collective.
• Pennant is printed with the following text: Roar
• Pennant measures 11"x5"
• Made from sustainably sourced, local organic natural canvas, poplar dowl rod and cotton thread (all sourced in Kenya)
• Pennant is not a toy and should be hung securely on the wall away from a child's sleeping area
• Pennant can pose a choking hazard if used incorrectly
• Spot clean only. Do not put it in the washing machine or dryer.
• If your hang sign is creased or wrinkled, place it print-side down on the ironing board and iron on low/medium heat. Do not iron on the front side directly on the screen print. Do not use high heat. Do not keep iron in one place for too long.
• You can also steam the hang sign, but steam from the back side of it
About the Brand
Imani Collective is a socio-economic empowerment organization that employs over eighty Kenyan women + men in Mtepeni Village and Mombasa, Kenya along with half a dozen women stateside to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind wall tapestries and home decor pieces. They support the integrity of ethically sourced, artisan-made goods and at their heart is to create opportunities for men and women to make them.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy