Lubulona Lubu Town Summerville Maxi Setby Lubulona
This purchase helps provide 2 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Lubu Town Summerville Maxi Set is a modern, creative, educational construction toy for the budding architect and engineer! Each set is designed for open-ended play and will inspire your little ones to create their own unique village with endless opportunities for play!
Every toy is meticulously crafted in Europe using the finest materials and finishes. The Summerville Maxi Set comes with four stackable houses and ladders, two wooden cars with figures, and two roofs and is compatible with the entire Lubulona line of toys.
Made in Europe by Lubulona. Shop the entire Lubulona collection here.
• Set includes: 4 wooden house pieces, 4 ladders, 2 roofs, 2 cars and 2 figures
• Made from Beech Wood, Non-Toxic Stains and Glue
Cardboard Packaging Box Size: 23 x 14 x 6.6 cm
• Recommended for ages 3+ (small parts can be a choking hazard)
• CE Certified - Complies with European Standard for Toy Safety EN 71.
About the Brand
Lubulona is a children's lifestyle brand from Barcelona, Spain and founded by parents, Tina & Jordi, whose mission is to create modern toys that encourage open-ended play without labels. Their goal is to make a world where everyone can be a kid, regardless of gender. Characterized by their minimalist, yet playful style, Lubulona toys are both functional and decorative!
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy