Handmade Wooden Toy Swordby Tateplota
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Perfect for a true little Knight to battle monsters and dragons! Give them the gift of bursting their own creative imaginary worlds with this beautifully handcrafted wooden toy sword.
Each sword is meticulously handcrafted from sustainably sourced maple and beech wood and finished with natural linseed oil and beeswax, giving it a beautiful, natural look and feel.
Handmade by Tateplota.
• Dimensions: 50cm (19.7")
• Handmade from sustainably sourced maple & beech woods
• Finished with natural (non-toxic) Linseed oil
• Recommended for children 3 years+
• This toy should be played with under the supervision of adults
About the Brand
Tateplota is a family-owned brand that lives and works deep in the heart of a pine forest, where they take inspiration from when making their handmade wooden toys. Their products are warm, simple, and absolutely beautiful. Everything is made entirely by hand, with incredible detail and craftsmanship, ensuring toys will last for generations.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
My son loves to dress up and pretend he is slaying the dragon. Wood is finished wonderfully, and so smooth - beautifully made.
These are so gorgeous! Soft and smooth, but sturdy and long lasting. You couldn’t ask for better! We love these for our pretend play corner.