Handmade Wooden Alphabet Blocks (Set of 26)by Sabo Concept
This purchase helps provide 3 meals to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
This gorgeous set of handmade wood blocks is a wonderful heirloom gift for your little one!
Wooden blocks can be used to help with learning the alphabet, letter sounds and spelling small words or names - as well as to build block towers and aid in hand-eye coordination. Children can also use images to group them by themes, play games on developing attention and short-term memory and for storytelling! This alphabet set will serve for generations, keeping all the sweet memories of childhood.
Handmade in Ukraine by our friends at Sabo Concept.
• Set of 26 blocks
• Letters A-Z
• Each block features four engraved sides showing an illustration, an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a word matching the alphabet letter they represent (not necessarily the first letter in a word) - with two plain sides: top and bottom.
• Size of one block: 1.57" / 4
• Edges and corners are rounded over and smooth
• Comes in a linen bag
• Made from sustainably sourced linden wood
• Blocks are finished using a natural, non-toxic sealant
• All toys from Sabo Concept are Certified Safe for Children
• Recommended for children 2 years +
• Inspect blocks regularly for splits or cracks creating small pieces or sharp edges.
About the Brand
SABO concept is a Ukrainian family-owned brand of wooden toys. They use the finest, natural materials to make all their toys by hand to ensure they will stand the test of time. Beautiful palettes of colour with all the tiniest details, these toys will be in your family for generations.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $150
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $150
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $150
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy
So lovely. Perfect for our little one! Love that it’s a maker from Ukraine!
We’re very excited for our son to explore and play with these blocks. Love that they’re also made by a Ukrainian maker!