Hand-Dyed Sensory Rice - Rainbow (Made in Canada)by Little Dreamers
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
New to Sensory Play? Or looking for a fun, colourful alternative to dry beans? Little Dreamers handcrafted Sensory Rice (Rainbow) is Canada's leading sensory play base! Great for developing fine motor skills when paired with scoops, toys and funnels, or used as a calming and exploratory form of play for kids, you'll find so many fun ways to use sensory rice in your home or at school.
Each bag contains approximately 3 cups of naturally dyed rice. It comes in a re-sealable zipper package and comes with a complimentary wooden spoon.
Handcrafted in Canada by Little Dreamers.
**ALLERGY ALERT: This product contains wheat. Not made in a peanut-free facility.
• Made from 100% white rice
• Each bag contains approximately 3 cups of rice
• Hand-dyed using non-toxic food-grade colouring
• Made without artificial dyes or fragrances
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Choking Hazard - not intended for human consumption
• Keep dry as the colour will run when wet
• Keep out of direct sun & heat. If mould becomes visible, discard it immediately
• Parental supervision is required at all times
• When playtime is over, simply store the rice back in the packaging provided or a jam jar and keep it in a dry place.
• When stored properly, this rice will last for months and can be reused over and over.
About the Brand
Little Dreamers is a Mom-Owned children's brand located in Angus, Ontario.
Founder and owner, Stephanie, started creating her own natural sensory bases and play materials when she struggled to find available options for her daughter.
Her line of sensory rice comes in a variety of fun colours and supports the development of motor skills, colour recognition and cause/effect learning, and will add a pop of colour and fun to any sensory activity in your home!