Hand-Dyed Sensory Rice - Rainbow (Made in Canada)
New to Sensory Play? Or looking for a fun, colourful alternative to dry beans? Little Dreamers handcrafted Sensory Rice (Rainbow) is Canada's leading sensory play base! Great for developing fine motor skills when paired with scoops, toys and funnels, or used as a calming and exploratory form of play for kids, you'll find so many fun ways to use sensory rice in your home or at school.
Each bag contains approximately 3 cups of naturally dyed rice. It comes in a re-sealable zipper package and comes with a complimentary wooden spoon.
Handcrafted in Canada by Little Dreamers.
- Made from 100% white rice
- Each bag contains approximately 3 cups of rice
- Hand-dyed using non-toxic food-grade colouring
- Made without artificial dyes or fragrances
- Recommended for children 3 years +
- Choking Hazard - not intended for human consumption
- Keep dry as the colour will run when wet
- Keep out of direct sun & heat. If mould becomes visible, discard it immediately
- Parental supervision is required at all times
- When playtime is over, simply store the rice back in the packaging provided or a jam jar and keep it in a dry place.
- When stored properly, this rice will last for months and can be reused over and over.
**ALLERGY ALERT: This product contains wheat. Not made in a peanut-free facility.