Silk Play Cape (Starry Night) by Sarah's Silksby Sarah's Silks
This purchase helps provide 1 meal to
Indigenous Canadian children in need. Learn More
Play Capes are wonderful for dress-up and dramatic play, and allow children to freely express their imagination and creativity!
Our new line of play Capes from Sarah's Silks are made from heavyweight 100% silk, making them silky soft, but durable for all those wonderful adventures! The edges of each play silk are hand-hemmed with the finest attention to quality and detail, ensuring your little one gets lots of playtime for years to come. An elastic neckband and shell button make the Capes easy to put on and take off, and elegantly simple for children! Little ones with sensory needs love the soft, lightweight tactile experience that silk provides.
Designed in California, USA by Sarah's Siks. Ethically and responsibly hand-woven by female artisans in China.
• Made with 100% heavyweight (7 momme) sustainably sourced, hand-woven silk
• The dyes used to colour the silks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly and do not contain any heavy metals.
• Silk Capes are 32 inches long with an elastic band that comfortably stretches from 18 to 28 inches.
• Fits most children ages 3 to 8.
• Recommended for children 3 years +
• Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U.
• All silk pieces can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water.
• Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine
About the Brand
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly silk and wooden toys for over 28 years! Playsilks and dress-up items offer children endless opportunities to use their imaginations through play while fostering skills like independence and creativity.
Shipping & Delivery
• FREE shipping over $125
• $12 flat rate shipping across Canada on orders under $125
• $15 flat rate shipping on US orders under $125
• For more information, check out our full Shipping Policy